Saturday, November 8, 2008

Addison should be in bed




















but instead she's trying on Devin's socks and being a goofball. It's our own fault, really. We got her all hopped up on DQ softserve. At 8 pm she should have been in the bathtub or quietly calming down with a book before bed. Nope. Yours truly (well Devin was equally responsible. He got the B1G1 free coupon) decided we should all go to Dairy Queen and get blizzards. So here we are. It's 9:24 at night and she's running around the house singing the Backyardigans theme song (just the end of it...over...and over again) while Devin and I are both waiting for each other to put her to bed.

Those blizzards sure were good. Chocolate Extreme for me and Pumpkin Pie for Devin. A cone for Addison.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my. The same thing happened to me the other day. The children and I went to DQ. I even got them ONE small milkshake for all of them to share and they were still little fireballs for the next couple hours. What do they put in that stuff, anyway??

Marie said...

speed