Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yeah you...

This is for all of my latest and greatest "anonymous comment leavers." I'm all for a little healthy criticism every now and then, and don't mind one single bit if you disagree with my post and want to tell why, however, to post a rude comment anonymously and high tail it out of there is laaaaaaame. I may have some issues, but at least I put myself out there. Sometimes it bites me in the butt, but I am who I am. Take it or leave it. But if you don't want to take it, read someone else's blog instead of leaving your crappy incognito comments on mine.

I love Aunt Shel!

9 comments:

Christina Estes said...

Been there! Once somebody commented on my blog because I had amaya in a front facing car seat a week before her first birthday. They sent me a youtube video on the dangers of front facing car seats ( I believe Sarah Mcglaughlin was playingin the background) and threatened to report me to the Child Protection Services! Get a life people!

Keri said...

Wow! I didn't even see those comments. Screw them.

Amanda said...

Did someone leave you a rude comment! Boo! It still surprises me that some people actually feel better about themselves by making other people feel bad. You're awesome and we all know it!

Megan Noel said...

i love you, marie! and that is one of the reasons why!

EdiLee said...

YOU ROCK!...and may I add have GREAT hair. Keep up the posting I love it!

Anonymous said...

aunt shel loves you, too.

;)

Evelynn's Mom said...

Man, I don't have time to read peoples' blogs who I don't know! Seriously?! And comment..how weird. I can't help but think these people need to find something better to do with all of that "passion."

Rachel said...

Now I want to go back and read all your comments! ;) I'm curious!

Erica said...

Sorry Marie! That's never fun.